Franklin Park Coalition encourages neighbors and members to attend the upcoming meeting organized by the Division of Capital Asset Management (DCAM), feel free to review background information on current advocacy projects in Franklin Park.
Event info from DCAM:
Shattuck Campus Planning Community Meetings
What: A community meeting for the Shattuck Campus Planning project will be held on Wednesday, September 26, 2018, from 6:30 pm – 8:45 pm at the Golf Clubhouse in Franklin Park. Doors open at 5:45 pm.
In 2021, the Commonwealth will relocate Shattuck Hospital services from the Jamaica Plain campus to the Newton Pavilion at the Boston Medical Center campus. The Executive Office of Health and Human Services and the Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance are leading a ten-month planning process, which will end in June 2019 with recommendations for future use of the current Shattuck Campus.
The meeting will include:
- an orientation to community residents and interested persons to planning process and the planning parameters
- an introduction of key people in the process to the community
- a presentation of some key data and health indicators
- an opportunity for participants to share ideas/concerns
A Spanish interpreter will be provided for the meeting. Written materials will be available in English, Spanish or Haitian Creole.
Additional Meetings will be on:
- Wednesday, January 16th, 2019
- Tuesday, April 30th, 2019