Implement the Franklin Park Action Plan Now!
Please help advocate for the park, here’s what you can do:
- Download this Guide to Advocating for the Franklin Park Action Plan with all the info you need to speak up!
- Attend Upcoming 2023 Neighborhood Coffee Hours with the Mayor to voice your support and ensure our community’s priorities are heard. See the full schedule of upcoming coffee hours and let us know which one(s) you intend to attend with this form.
- Sign and share the petition to get the Action Plan funded and implemented (see links to the plan summary & full plan below)
Elma Lewis Playhouse in the Park opening night – Tuesday, July 11th at 6:00pm at Valley Gates
Line dancing every Wednesday starting at 6pm on Refectory Hill – come learn new steps for summer barbecues!
Yoga on Saturday mornings from 9:30-10:30 on Schoolmaster Hill – bring a mat or towel – no experience necessary
Franklin Park Action Plan
- Read a Summary of Recommendations by geographic area of the park
- Review the full Franklin Park Action Plan
The Franklin Park Coalition Board of Directors offered their Comments on the Action Plan and sent a budget request to the Mayor and our elected officials for a significant operating and capital investment to begin Action Plan Implementation.
Report and Track Concerns about Franklin Park
We’re please to announce a new page dedicated as a one-stop-shop to report and track your concerns about Franklin Park. Go to www.franklinparkcoalition.org/311 to view open and closed comments and complaints from parks users. The page leverages the City of Boston’s 311 service to display requests relating to issues in the park. See litter that needs to be addressed? Fallen limb? Out of service water station? You can report these issues, and more, on your smartphone (Android; iPhone) or via the web. And track your report, and those of other park users, at www.franklinparkcoalition.org/311.
Bos: 311 is the best way to report all the issues you want to see address in the park. Download the app, then snap a photo on your phone, tag the location in the park, and write a short description.