The following issues and community processes are crucial for our advocacy work in Franklin Park and represent sustained advocacy efforts on behalf of the Franklin Park Coalition.
Please subscribe to our newsletter for updates and opportunities to be engaged.
Current Planning & Engagement Processes
- Shattuck Campus Master Planning
- Franklin Park Coalition is sitting on the Shattuck Campus Community Advisory Board
- Public Meetings will be held on Wed. Sept. 26, Wed. January 16th, 2019 and Tues. April 30th, 2019
- Shattuck Campus Proposed Supportive Housing
- FPC board wrote
- Pathway Improvements Project Updates from Boston Parks & Rec. Dept.
- Franklin Park Master Planning Process
- JP/ROX Transportation Action Plan from Boston Transportation Dept.
Previous Planning & Engagement Efforts
- Imagine Boston 2030 has created a strong vision for change in Franklin Park, through a community process and public meetings in 2017.
Local Advocacy Partners