Google maps: Circuit Drive, Boston 02121
To the Blue Hill Avenue entrance (Zoo)
From Mattapan Square
- Drive up Blue Hill Avenue (Rte 28) towards downtown, pass Franklin Field and Talbot Ave on your right. Go through light at edge of park (intersection with American Legion Highway) and stay on Blue Hill Ave. Next light at Columbia Road intersection, turn left into the park.
From Roxbury and Grove Hall
- Take Blue Hill Avenue, through the light at Seaver Street. At next light turn right into the park.
To the Forest Hills entrance
From Roslindale & Hyde Park
- Drive up Hyde Park Avenue towards downtown. Just past Forest Hills T stop, turn right onto the Arborway service road underneath the overpass. Go past courthouse, old stone church, and brick apartment buildings to the traffic circle… continued below
From Fenway & Jamaica Plain
- Take the Riverway, Jamaicaway – past the Jamaica Pond boathouse, and stay straight as you go around two traffic circles. Pass the Arnold Arboretum on your right. Just past the Arboretum take left hand lane to be on the overpass. Stay straight and go into the traffic circle as you come down from the overpass. Go about 2/3 around the circle to the entrance of the park – marked with a large wooden sign – and turn right into the park onto Circuit Drive.
From the south
- Take 203 and when it turns into Morton Street, you’ll come to a rotary; turn right at the Rotary (you’ll see signs for the park) and you’ll now be going up Circuit Drive, which runs through the park.